We connect people through converged satellite & fixed wireless access solutions
Stratosat Datacom forms part of the German based SCHAUENBURG International Group, which is a fast-growing family business with more than 30 affiliated companies worldwide. Investments are focused on niche technologies in electronics, plastic processing, engineering and industrial solutions on a global scale.
Stratosat Datacom, established in 2002, provides turnkey satellite and microwave wireless converged communication network solutions including design, product supply, systems integration, installation, commissioning, handover, training and operational services to partners the likes of major ISP’s (Internet Service Providers), MNO’s (Mobile Network Operators), broadcasters, satellite network operators and system integrators.
The Stratosat group, a fully licensed service provider within South Africa, is engaged in various vertical markets including but not limited to mining, government, transportation, enterprise, NGO, construction, military/defence, oil & gas, finance, health, agriculture and ICT.
- Mapping unique solutions to your complex challenges
- Price to performance approach ensures the right solution for the right customer application at the right price
- Business agility & flexibility delivering quality projects on time and within budget
- Efficient engineering with system design, ensuring optimal solutions with the focus on reducing customer OPEX costs
- Fully equipped NOC manned by certified network & RF engineers
- Providing our customers with the unfair advantage through innovative and leading-edge product technology
Our African Coverage
STRATOSAT DATACOM has strategically positioned branches located across Africa, expanding our reach and covering west, central, east and southern Africa.
Through our registered subsidiary companies, we can provide Africa’s most comprehensive selection of SATCOM and microwave wireless solutions to maximise our customers’ capabilities and service offerings.
African Distribution Footprint
- Customers can pay in local currency
- Warehouse facilities
- In-country technical support and cost effective supply chain management
About the Schauenburg International Group
The holding company of Schauenburg International, a modern group of enterprises, invests in established and profitable industrial companies worldwide.
The focus is on companies that are leading in their niche markets and strengthen or complement the existing business divisions Electronic Technologies, Plastics Processing, Machinery & Equipment as well as Industrial Solutions. In addition, the group is open to new activities with promising prospects.
The individual companies of the group operate in the daily business largely on their own, receive business management assistance when needed and are further developed within the group. To implement this philosophy based on trust, responsibility and progress, Schauenburg International relies on a continuous dialogue and flat hierarchies.
For more information about the Schauenburg International Group please visit www.schauenburg.co.za